Notable organisations that can provide further support and information
- Blesma | The Limbless Veterans: Blesma supports servicemen who have lost limbs, use of limbs & eyesight through combat and after service.
- Combat Stress | The Veterans Mental Health Charity: At Combat Stress we treat Veterans suffering from PTSD Depression and Anxiety.
- Forces Pension Society: Not-for-profit organisation fighting and campaigning for Service pensions rights for the armed forces and their families.
- Haig Housing: Housing assistance throughout the UK for ex-Service people.
- Merchant Navy Welfare Board: Promotes the highest quality of welfare services to merchant seafarers and their dependants in the UK.
- Royal Airforce Benevolent Fund: The leading welfare charity for the RAF. We are the heart of the RAF family.
- Royal Airforces Association: Providing welfare support for Serving and Ex-Serving RAF personnel and their families.
- Royal Naval Association: A family of current and former Naval Service personnel, relatives and supporters of our country's Royal Navy.
- Seafarers UK (Formerly KGFS): Providing funding to organisations and projects that support seafarers and their families in need.
- SSAFA | The Armed Forces Charity: The charity that provides lifelong support for our Forces and their families.
- The Royal British Legion: Providing lifelong support for the Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force, Reservists, veterans, and their families.
- Veterans UK: Administers the armed forces pension schemes and compensation payments for those injured or bereaved through service.
- War Widows Association Of Great Britain: A pressure group and exists to improve the conditions of War Widows and their dependants in GB.
- Charity Commission: We register and regulate charities in England and Wales, to ensure that the public can support charities with confidence.